What better way to set your personal training and race goals then by writing them down for the world to see. Below are my 2014 race and personal training goals.
#1 Triathlon Goal:
- Break 6:15:00 in the 70.3 Ironman Florida
- Break 6:00:00 in the 70.3 Ironman Raleigh
- Break 5:45:00 in the 70.3 Ironman Augusta
#1 Running Goal:
- Break 2:00:00 in a half marathon race. My previous best is 2:04:32.
#1 Fun Goal:
Race in 2-3 Criterium events as well as ride a century.
Additional 2014 Goals:
- Break 24:00 in a 5K race
- Break the 50:00 mark in a 10K race
- Enter an open water swim event
- Convince a family member to take up riding, running, or swimming (and maybe even all 3)
- Take lots of pictures, write about my experiences, and most of all have lots of FUN!